3/1/16

In like a Lion out like a Lamb

Hi everyone, it's a new month and it's time for a new challenge on the Scor-pal blog.

This month's challenge is In like a Lion and out like a Lamb.  There are so many ways you can interpret this theme, but once I saw this Lion and Lamb stamp set from Joy Clair, I knew exactly what I was going to do!



Cut kraft cardstock into 2 pieces, each 4 1/4" x 11".
Score both pieces at 2 3/4" and 5 1/2"

 
Adhere both 5 1/2" panels together and fold the remaining panels outward.

 
Cut pattern paper to fit the panels.  Stamp the 2 halves of the Lion image with brown ink and emboss them.  Fussy cut the images and matted with brown cardstock,  Fussy cut again.  Adhere both halves to the card.
 

I cut yellow cardstock for the interior.  Next I stamped and embossed the lamb.  I also fussy cut the lamb and matted it with brown cardstock that was also fussy cut.  I placed her inside the card and stamped Spring beside her.

 
 

Now we wait for Spring to arrive.

Thanks for stopping by today.

Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment