3/20/16

You Are Loved

Hi everyone,  today's project features some amazing products I received from CHA 2016. 

This is my entry into the FaveCraft Blogger Contest. Voting has started and I would love it if you voted for my project. Follow this link to vote for your favorite project - http://www.favecrafts.com/voting/Blogger-Contest/


 
 
Supplies:
Design Master - Tint It, Ultra Matte
Leisure Arts Coloring Book - Arts of Coloring Flowers
Sizzix Stamps
Testors Acrylic Wash Paint
Thermoweb - Deco Foil, Adhesives
 
 
 
 
This 6" x 6" canvas started out white. Using some amazing colors of Tint It from Design Master, I was able to transform this canvas.  Tint It dries almost immediately and I was able to achieve some layered effects by adding Ultra Matt as the top layer. 
 
 
 
 
I colored a page from a Leisure Arts Coloring Book - the Art of Coloring Flowers.  This coloring book is packed with flowers of all styles and sizes.  Once colored, I fussy cut a corner selection of flowers, then layered a number of them together.  Using Testors paint with an Art Screen from Clearsnap, I added the swirls in the blank space. 
 

 
I added foils to all the leaves using Therm-o-web green foil.  Then, for dimension, I used Therm-o-web foam squares to adhere the flowers to the canvas.



 The stamped phrase is from Sizzix.
 
What do you think?
 
Thanks for stopping by today.
 
Steph
 


4 comments:

  1. Love this, Steph!!!! The flowers are FABULOUS and it's so cheery! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steph - Your card is beautiful! I love the flowers and the bright colors. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Steph! I'm just now seeing this project of yours & I must say it's quite unique and beautiful! I'm gong to save this design to my computer for future reference when I try to make mine. I love all the colors that you used on this project! Thanks for sharing all the info for this project too! :)

    ReplyDelete