6/14/16

Happy BIrthday Mom

I have this amazing Spellbinders die I wanted to use so I created a birthday card for Mom.  I know she would have loved it - it's her colors and her style!
   

The Spellbinders die cuts and scores the cardstock so you simply fold it into shape.  It comes with all the coordinating dies to add panels and borders so no card ever looks the same.


Using red and white  clays from Makin's Clay®, I mixed them to get the pink color I wanted, then mixed green and black clays to get a darker green for my flower stems.   I used a Wilton mold to create the flowers and a Mod Podge mold to create the letters. 

 
 
 
 
I stamped and die cut assorted sentiments from The Stamps of Life to fit the steps. 

 
The flowers and stems were added to the front of the card and Mom was added to the back.   A few gems were added to the flowers.  When the card is folded you see all the clay elements.
 
 
Thanks for stopping by today.
 
Steph
 

No comments:

Post a Comment