11/18/16

The Color and Texture of Fall

Hi everyone, I have a new project on the Paverpol blog - a fall canvas.  I absolutely LOVE fall - the colors, the crunchy leaves, the cooler weather.  And I love my project.  I think it really epitomizes fall and all it stands for.



I used the Proxxon Hot Wire Cutter to cut a Smoothfoam ball in half.  Then used Paverpol Light Flesh Tone with fabric and wrap the fabric around one of the half balls.  Twist the fabric at the top and allow some fabric folding for dimension.  This created the pumpkin onto which I added more Paverpol with Pavercotton to add dimension.  Makin's Clay was added as swirls around the pumpkin.
 


 
I wrapped fabric around the 2nd Smoothfoam ball and smoothed it, then painted with red and green to create the apple.  Makin's Clay was created for the apple stem.

 
FALL was created using Makin's Clay clay and Alphabet Cutters and added to the corner with Beacon Adhesives.
 
Then I added assorted twigs, flowers, twine to finish and spritzed it with Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist.
 
For the complete tutorial, please stop by the Paverpol blog.
 
Thanks for stopping by today.
 
Steph
 

No comments:

Post a Comment