12/29/16

You are the BEST Card

Hey everyone, I've had some time to play recently and wanted to check out my newest spray inks from Lindy's Stamp Gang.  I'm using the Neon Graffiti set which consists of 5 vibrant colors.


I began by spritzing all the colors on white cardstock.  Using the overspray on the craft mat, I placed another panel of white on top and created a blotchy look.  Then I dragged a final panel of white through the left over ink on the craft mat for a feathery look.  So I started with 3 different looks.


I used the white panel I dragged through the left over ink as my card base.  After inking the edges, I add a strip of corrugated cardstock on top and wrapped it with some twine from Whisker Graphics


I then matted the panel with cardstock.


Using the first white panel I spritzed, I cut it size then embossed it with a Cuttlebug embossing folder.  After matting it with cardstock, I added it to the card with foam adhesives for dimension.


Flowers were added to the card with brads and a sentiment from Joy Clair was stamped, cut into a pennant shape and then added amongst the flowers.

I absolutely love how it turned out.  What do you think?

Thanks for stopping by today.

Steph

3 comments:

  1. I love your card! The textures from the different spraying and dragging techniques are very lovely! The flowers are so pretty too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Heidi. I definitely had fun with this card.

      Delete
  2. Such a bright, cherry card! Love the backgrounds!

    ReplyDelete