2/7/17

Happy Valentine's Day with Rinea Foils

Hi everyone, I'm on the Rinea blog today with a Valentine's Day project using Rinea Foils.  with Valentine's Day a few short days, this gift bag and matching card will make a wonderful statement for someone special.


I have this amazing Spellbinders die that is perfect for Valentine's Day creations.  Once I die cut Glossy Red/Gold Foil, I had this lovely die cut image.  As I looked at the image, I realized I wanted to fill in all the details with another foil so I used Embossed Silver Foil and die cut the image again.  Then I rebuilt the design with both colors.


Next, I used an assortment of stamps from Joy Clair to create my backgrounds. 


I die cut the heart into a circular shape and inked the edges before matting with a larger red cardstock circle.  This was then added to a large doily that formed the backdrop of my projects.



Repeating this process I created a coordinating card.


For added dimension, I placed assorted dew drops around the hearts.

Thanks for stopping by today.  And remember to stop back often as the design team has some wonderful projects to share with you.

I am entering these challenges:
Emerald Creek - Rock the Red
Marker Pop - Valentine



Steph

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely gift bag and card to give away to loved ones, Steph!
    Thank you so much for sharing them with us at Emerald Creek Dares!

    Claudia x

    ReplyDelete