5/31/17

Altered Bird House

I have a new project on the Canvas Corp. blog showcasing the amazing 7Gypsies Architextures and Canvas Corp. papers and some wonderful paints from Tattered Angels.



I first painted a paper mache bird house with High Impact White Paint.  This allowed me to add additional paints for color.  Then I adhered 7Gypsies papers on the front, back and roof.  Canvas Corp. papers were lightly painted and added to the sides. 



Check out all those paints I've used - from Chalkboard to Baseboard to Glimmer Glam and Glimmer Glaze.  The paints can be used alone or mixed to create other colors.


I've used Makin'sⓇ Clay to create the birds then painted them with Tattered Angels paints. 

Check the Canvas Corp. blog for complete details.

Thanks for stopping by today.

Steph






No comments:

Post a Comment