5/6/17

Clear Scraps Phone Stand

I've got a new project on the Clear Scraps blog using the new May kit.


I love the acrylic phone stand that was included with this month's kit and knew it would be perfect to use on my desk.  I am always putting down my phone and it gets lost under all my papers (aka clutter), so this phone stand will keep my phone from getting lost!


I inked the edges of the butterfly print before adhering it to the phone stand.  I used Beacon Adhesives because it dries clear and would not show on my finished project.



I used an x-acto knife to trim away the area the stand would slip into.  Now that the phone stand was complete, I selected some of the included stickers and matted them with cardstock.  Since I wanted to use them as elements and not as stickers, the cardstock allowed me to form them and place them where I wanted them on the phone stand.

I grouped the stickers to one side of the stand so they would still be visible when the phone was sitting in place.


Thanks for stopping by today.

Steph


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! Love the idea with phone holder. Stylish and very effective! Beautiful colours and so well put together!

    ReplyDelete