5/12/17

Listen to the Music

I'm on the Clear Scraps blog today creating with some of the chips included in the May kit.




Using a music embossing folder, I embossed white cardstock.  After lightly inking the embossed portions, I stamped some music notes about the panel.


I first painted the guitars with Gesso.  Once dry, I painted them then lightly inked them.


One of the guitars was used as the focal point for my card.  A Joy Clair stamp was added in the upper corner.


The guitars were mounted to a chipboard frame so I decided to use the frame to create a shadow box.  I placed mounting tape on the frame then backed it with cardstock.  Next I added cardstock and pattern paper inside the frame.


I matted the guitar panel with cardstock and centered it inside the frame.


Finally, I placed one of the painted and inked guitars on an angle across the panel.


Thanks for stopping by today.

Steph


No comments:

Post a Comment