5/1/17

Moments from the Journey




Hi everyone, Monica Taylor is celebrating the big 5-0 this month and I've joined in her celebration.

The theme is JOURNEY, so I've created a travel themed card.



I began by stamping this amazing stamp from Just4Fun Rubber Stamps.  After tearing it, I used Distress Inks to add color.


I then selected a variety of travel themed elements, inking all with the same inks.  I then assembled them on a card.




A metal label holder was placed over the Journey sentiment and a clip held the tickets together on the card.




Remember to wish Monica a Happy Birthyday.

Thanks for stopping by.

Steph


6 comments:

  1. Great card Steph! Thanks so much for helping me celebrate this month!
    ♥ Monica
    Be sure to check out the link up party with lots of prizes!
    My personal Blog - Taylormadecards4u

    ReplyDelete
  2. love all the elements you used on your card - it is wonderful
    Barb Housner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Love all the details on your card and the stamp really is great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it - never have seen that stamp before!

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful work :) thanks for sharing
    hugs
    preeti

    ReplyDelete