5/24/17

Not all who wander.....

I've created 2 very different cards today for the JustforFun blog.



Using the Old Time Bicycle Motif stamp, I stamped it 3 times.  I matted each panel with white cardstock and lightly inked each.  Then I placed all 3 panels on a strip of black and a strip of white cardstock.

I used some scrap papers, placing them on a black card.  Placing the stamped panel across the card, I lightly colored the images, then added pearls to the spokes.  The sentiment was stamped on a strip of white cardstock and added to the card.  3 gems were added to offset the stamped sentiment.

I wanted to keep my next card simple so I stamped the Directional Destination Sign in black ink on a white panel. 



After sponging around the image with blue ink, I matted the panel with black cardstock and then blue cardstock. The sentiment was stamped on a strip of white cardstock and added to the card with foam adhesives for dimension.

Thanks for stopping by today.

Steph





No comments:

Post a Comment