5/10/17

The Best Things in Life.....

Hi everyone, Steph Ackerman here today and I've used the Vintage Bathing Suits and The Best Things.




I stamped the bathing suits on white cardstock using a masking technique.  I colored them with a variety of Copic Markers.


I inked the panel with brown cardstock then place it on a slight angle on yellow cardstock.  Then I placed it on a brown card.  The sentiment was stamped on white, matted with yellow and then brown.  I added it to the card with foam adhesives.

Thanks for stopping by today.

Steph


3 comments:

  1. Steph this is beautifully designed and I love your creative flair.
    This will also be perfect for one entry as an anything goes creation for our challenge below.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {ATG with a CREATE WITH TLC Element}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steph this is beautifully designed and perfect for our 10th ‘ATG with CREATE WITH TLC’ challenge. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck and hope to see you play with us again.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {ATG with a CREATE WITH TLC Element}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete