8/9/17

Clear Scraps Cruise Album

Hi everyone today I'm creating with the Clear Scraps August kit.  This kit includes a Chip Scallop Album, Anchor and Helm chip shapes, small Acrylic Banner embellishments, Viva Decor Inka Gold Rose, and papers and stickers from Bo Bunny.  I used the Chip Scalloped Album to create a cruise album.

Cruise-album-clearscraps-5-steph-ackerman

I bean by painting each chipboard page and the chipboard elements with gesso. Next I painted some Viva Decor Inka Rose Gold along the scalloped edges.

Cruise-album-clearscraps-steph-ackerman

I used the chipboard pages as stencils and cut papers to fit each page.  Photos were used as pockets on the pages and tags were inserted with additional photos.

Cruise-album-clearscraps-3-steph-ackerman

I tore papers for the front cover then added some gauze to the edge.  I wanted the Helm from the chip shapes as the main element on the front cove.  I painted it with silver paint and added touches of brown ink.  A large brad holds it to the front page. 

I stamped and die cut some shells and added them amongst the gauze.  Cruisin' 2017 was die cut and added around the Helm.

Thanks for stopping by.


Steph


No comments:

Post a Comment