8/1/17

It's a Pizza Party

Hi everyone.    It's Tuesday and it's my turn on the Topflight Stamp blog.  If you haven't checked out the Topflight store yet, you need to see the variety of stamps in the store.  They have some amazing stamps from all over the world.

I'm using stamps from England - For the Love of Stamps.  This set is Pizza Passion.




To create the banner, I stamped the pizza slices using a masking technique, then colored them.  Party was die cut and added to the banner which was then added to the invitation with foam adhesives.


To create the base, I cut black cardstock 5" x 7" and scored it at 6 1/2".  After slipping white cardstock under the fold, I secured it in place with Whisker Graphics twine.  The pizza cutters were stamped down the left side and the day and date were added to the right side.




To finish, I added a torn strip of checked paper across the bottom.  The pie was stamped and colored and added on top.  Peppers and anchovies were stamped on top.

Thanks for stopping by today.

Steph


No comments:

Post a Comment