8/6/17

Playing in the Sand Tag

Hi everyone Steph here creating with the Clear Scraps August kit.  This kit includes a Chip Scallop Album, Anchor and Helm chip shapes, small Acrylic Banner embellishments, Viva Decor Inka Gold Rose, and papers and stickers from Bo Bunny.

I used one of the pages from the Chip Scalloped Album to create a fun summer tag.

Summer-tag-clearscraps-3-steph-ackerman

After gessoing the panel, I used the panel as a stencil and cut blue cardstock to fit.  Then I cut Bo Bunny pattern paper as my top layer.

Summer-tag-clearscraps-1-steph-ackerman

Using VIva Décor Inka Gold Rose, I painted some gauze.  I also painted the silver painted chip elements before adding them to the tag.

Summer-tag-clearscraps-steph-ackerman

Next, I stamped and fussy cut the beach girl and dressed her with some Bo Bunny papers which I inked with VIva Décor Inka Gold Rose.  I placed her on the panel with foam adhesives, then added the anchor and phrase to the left side.

Summer-tag-clearscraps-2-steph-ackerman

Finally, I stamped and die cut some shells to finish off the beach effect.

Summer-tag-clearscraps-8-steph-ackerman

Thanks for stopping by today

Steph




1 comment: