10/8/17

World Cardmaking Day with Joy Clair

Hi everyone, did you know that we are celebrating World Card Making Day on the Joy Clair blog with lots of challenges?  Pop on by the blog and see all the challenges.



My challenge is to pick 1 item from each column and create a card.

For my Technique I chose inking.  For the trend I chose paint.  For the theme I chose Christmas.

I used a Gel Press with assorted colors of paints to create a variety of backgrounds.




Once I had the background I wanted, I dry embossed it then added the panel to my card.



I used the MISTI to align the images stamping in an assortment of colors.


I wrapped a pattern panel with Whisker Graphics twine and added it to the card with foam adhesives.  Then I die cut the sweater panel, adding it on top.


The phrase is from Joyful Wishes and was added to the right corner.


Stop by the Joy Clair blog to see all the challenges today.

Thanks for stopping by.

Steph

1 comment: