11/10/17

Clear Scraps Printer Tray

Hi everyone, I'm creating with  the Clear Scraps November kit.   This kit includes a Deco Printer Tray, XL Scallops, Together Word Title, Vine Chip Embellishment and paper from Simple Stories.
The Clear Scraps printer trays are so much fun to create with because the possibilities are endless.



I used several of the Simple Stories papers to create the background.  Using the base tray as a template, I cut the papers to fit, then added 3 photos across the center.

November-clearscraps-kit-1-steph-ackerman

I painted the trays with metallic paint then I used the pumpkin stencil from the October kit to create a design on the top layer with green ink.

Fall-shadowbox-clearscraps-steph-ackerman

The swirl pattern adds a nice finish to the top layer.

Fall-shadowbox-clearscraps-1-steph-ackerman

I glued the layers in place.  For a shaker effect, I added assorted colors and sizes of dew drops in the top section.  FALL was die cut and added in the bottom section.
  November-clearscraps-kit-2-steph-ackerman

Finally, I adhered the acrylic panel and top layer to complete my project.

Thanks for stopping by.

Steph





No comments:

Post a Comment