3/23/18

Butterfly cards with Expressions Crafts

Hi everyone, I'm on the Expressions Crafts blog with a set of cards today using the Happy Fly stamp set.  I love butterflies and this set includes 7 butterflies along with 5 sentiments.





 Using the MISTI, I placed a sheet of cardstock inside, then arranged the butterflies about the panel, leaving room for the sentiment in the corner.


Next, I inked the butterflies in assorted colors of Brilliance Inks.


I repeated the inking until I had these amazing butterflies.  The sentiment was added in the corner with black ink.


After inking the panel with yellow ink, I matted the panel with black cardstock and added it to my card.  Finally, I scattered some gems around the card.






For my second card, I arranged the butterflies around the sentiment.


I inked the butterflies with Sky Blue ink.


Then I inked them with Sunflower Yellow and Rocket Red inks.



I inked the panel with blue ink, matted it with black cardstock and added it to my card.  Finally, I stamped the sentiment in Graphite Black ink and die cut it.  After adding it to a larger circle, I adhered it to the card and added gems.




Thank you for stopping by today.



Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment