4/18/18

Mini Fence Panel

Left over scraps of wood can be recycled.  Why not pick out some wood scraps and use Proxxon tools to create a new project.

Left over scraps of wood can be recycled/upcycled.  Why not pick out some wood scraps and use your Proxxon tools to create a new project.



Supplies:
Plaid Paint - Milk Paint - Petticoat



The wood I used is from an old left over fence panel.  To be sure I cut straight lines, I used the Kapro 313 Measure Mate.  


Then I used my Delta Jigsaw to cut the panels, following the line created with the Kapro 313 Measure Mate.


Next I used the Delta Sander to sand down the fence panels to remove all the rough patches and imperfections.



I used the panel as is, but found it too dark.  So I decided to paint on a light layer of Plaid Milk Paint in Winter Harbour to give the panel a nice white washed appearance.


Once the panels dried, I sanded the panels again to remove some of the paint and give it a more distressed appearance. 


Now my panel is ready to use as a background for my projects.  It's large enough for my bigger projects, yet light enough to pick up and move around.



What do you think?

Thanks for stopping by.

Steph





No comments:

Post a Comment